    Mailing List

    The mailing list maintainer (David Nagle) apologizes
    for the 2-day outage that we had earlier and the
    unfortunate consequences of convincing the mailer to
    behave itself and clear the backlog.  While I'm
    inclined to leave things as they are, if anyone thinks
    that we should relocate the mailing list now, send me
    a short email directly (off the list) -- if I get
    enough of them, getting the list moved will get
    added to my ever-lengthening ToDo list :-).

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140, FAX: +1 (508) 497-6909
    black_david@emc.com  Cellular: +1 (978) 394-7754