    Re: storage-device QoS [was: IPS Draft Charter update]

    While adding storage QoS to the SCSI mode pages would have the
    advantage of working both with IP and FC transports, I would
    hope that we could leverage some of the network QoS that has
    already been done in the Policy Framework group with models.

    This is what I hope is in scope for our charter, even though
    we obviously wouldn't do it in the first deliverable.

    -- mark