    FCP over IP item on the agenda

    David,

    I've seen the proposed agenda of the BOF on the IETF site.
    I think that we have far less time than we asked for but we may try to make
    up for this.

    I was also under the impression that we are going to discuss thing that
    where
    already published on the IETF and /or IPS board.

    Considering the limited time we have - and the fact that we went through
    the FCP
    over IP thing several times in public forums and designer group I wonder
    why
    it appears as a tentative item on your agenda.

    If we have to consider new facts we have to have time to digest them and we
    did not see the yet on any forum (unlike all other items).

    I feel very uneasy about having to give up precious time during the only
    face-to-face
    session we have to an item that has yet to be brought to us.
    I think this is also contrary to the IETF practice - or the little I've got
    to know about it.

    Again I have nothing against discussing again FCP over IP - but in order to
    see if there
    are arguments for it that we did not consider before I think we need time
    off line
    and getting it a first hearing during the only session we have will do a
    disservice
    to the community.