    Re: IETF mailing list question on Storage over Ethernet/IP

    Thank you all for some excellent discussions on the subject.  For all the reasons mentioned, I am mapping TCP/IP to DWDM to create very high performance SANs.  I hope to share more on this as we progress and launch products.  You can see more on this at www.lightel.com.