    Re: BOF information

    Alternative views in terms of the charter is what we'd like to see and hopefully
    they will be discussed on this list.  Whatever is presented will hopefully be
    the rough consensus to-date so feel free to pitch in and/or initiate specific
    discussions.  What was presented at the Feb 16 meeting was a strawman to help
    get the discussions started.

    I believe there will be a joint requirement/issues document produced by folks at
    Adaptec and Cisco prior to the BOF and circulated for comments.  I'm sure they
    will welcome input and help in the drafting process (contact
    paulv@corp.adaptec.com or csapuntz@cisco.com).

    While there are a small number of people from the storage industry involved,
    keep in mind that the storage industry is not generally familiar with the IETF.

    Dave

    julian_satran@il.ibm.com on 02/23/2000 10:09:40 PM

    Sent by:  julian_satran@il.ibm.com