    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 10:04 PM
    To: Vysyaraju Daliraju
    Cc: Eddy Quicksall; ips@ietf.org; ips-admin@ietf.org
    Subject: [Ips] Re: iscsi RDMA standard

    There is an extension to iSCSI called ISER - being worked on by a =
    consortium of companies. Julo=20

    Vysyaraju Daliraju <VDaliraju@sbs.com>=20
    28/09/2003 21:51 ToJulian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, Eddy Quicksall =
    <eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com>=20
    ccips@ietf.org, ips-admin@ietf.org=20
    Subjectiscsi RDMA standard

    Hi=20
     =20
    I am new to RDMA ISCSI. Is there any standars exist for iscsi RDMA.=20
     =20
    Vysyaraju Dali Raju=20
    Vysyaraju Daliraju, / Sr Systems Software Engineer=20
    SBS Technologies, 8371C Central Ave. / Newark, CA 94560=20
    Phone: 510-742-2570 / Fax: -2501 / EMail: VDaliraju@sbs.com =
    <mailto:VDaliraju@sbs.com>=20
    =20
     =20