    IPS mailing list HAS MOVED to ietf.org

    • To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: IPS mailing list HAS MOVED to ietf.org
    • From: Black_David@emc.com
    • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:07:49 -0400
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Everyone,

    The IETF IP Storage Working Group mailing list HAS
    MOVED to ips@ietf.org.  If you were subscribed to the
    list at CMU, you have almost certainly been subscribed
    to the new ips@ietf.org list (over 800 people were added
    to this IETF list based on the CMU list membership); the
    only people who may need to do something are those who
    subscribed during September.  I will send a welcome message
    to the new list shortly - please wait for this to confirm
    that you have been subscribed (almost everyone will get it).

    For subscription to and removal from the new list, send
    email to ips-request@ietf.org.  The IPS WG web page will
    be updated with the new list info and archive location
    in the course of the next day or so.  Many thanks to CMU
    for hosting this list, but we need to move it to IETF
    at this point.

    Please send ALL NEW POSTS to ips@ietf.org.

    Thanks,
    --David and Elizabeth (IPS WG co-chairs)

    +1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Wed Sep 17 10:19:38 2003
12894 messages in chronological order