    Fw: iSCSI - Errata - to 20

    • To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: Fw: iSCSI - Errata - to 20
    • From: "Julian Satran" <Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com>
    • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:54:28 +0300
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    This was sent during a list hiatus - Julo
    ----- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 08/09/2003 17:53 -----
    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM

    02/09/2003 09:38

    IPS List
    cc
    Subject
    iSCSI - Errata - to 20

    Dear all,

    As I promised (with a slight delay) the iSCSI draft-20 + errata (that we intend to insert just before publication as an RFC) is on my site (at
    http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/)

    Things fixed:

    -several editorial glitches (wording, typos)
    -version raised to 0x01 (that was agreed/dictated on the list to happen when RFC is issued to distinguish RFC-level from pre RFC level).
    -IESG required text for CHAP administrative domains
    -clarifying that some chap keys that can have in theory an arbitrary number of bits have in iSCSI a length that is a multiple of 8bits
    -clarifying that TargetPortalGroup does not have to be returned in some cases
    -the UA related text for abort (in both relevant places)