    "***** POSSIBLE SPAM - score 08.50 *****" I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

    • To: ips-outgoing@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: "***** POSSIBLE SPAM - score 08.50 *****" I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
    • From: dandla@mmail.com
    • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:20:39 +0200

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  Dear Sir, dandla@mmail.com Difficulties encountered in
      efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for
      someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of USD22,000.000
      (twenty two million dollars)inherited from my father's business
      reserve. [...]

    Content analysis details:   (8.50 points, 5 required)
    NO_REAL_NAME       (1.0 points)  From: does not include a real name
    X_LIBRARY          (2.3 points)  Message has X-Library header
    US_DOLLARS_3       (1.5 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
    DEAR_SOMETHING     (1.8 points)  BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
    SUBJ_ALL_CAPS      (0.7 points)  Subject is all capitals
    RCVD_IN_NJABL      (1.2 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                       [RBL check: found 79.170.35.80.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
                       [type: 127.0.0.4]

    Dear Sir,  dandla@mmail.com

    Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of USD22,000.000 (twenty two million dollars)inherited from my father's business reserve.

    I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family.my father was an agriculturist. He became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was victimized by President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was assassinated by unknown gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding the minority white farmers. Before his death, my father foresaw the insecurity of both our lives and property and decided to deposit the above sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has become the only inherited property of our family since our home was burnt and the farmlands and machines seized;yet the government and it's loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us.

    To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 25% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or 35% share for possible help on investing in any reliable venture.

    if you would want to proceed under these terms,please reply for detailed information. if you do not accept my offer, in good fate treat with utmost confidentiality . A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax numbers for more confidential communication will be highly appreciated.

    Sincerely yours,

    DANDLA NGUBE

Last updated: Tue Aug 19 15:19:31 2003
12825 messages in chronological order