    RE: WG last call on <draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-04.txt> (Reminder!)

    Ralph,

    I reviewed the -03 version of this draft, and the -04 version
    incorporated revisions in response to my comments.  I believe
    this DHCP option is needed and so this draft should be advanced.

    +1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Fri Feb 21 14:19:11 2003
12351 messages in chronological order