    iSCSI: End of Discussion

    Ok, everybody, it's time to "shoot the WG members and
    ship the draft" :-) :-) :-).

    All of the issues raised by the IESG and on the list over
    the past week+ have adequate resolutions (although in some
    cases I'm appropriating the last word to myself in the
    interest of time).  Julian should bring the -20 text in
    line with those resolutions and send the result in, so
    the IESG can get on with its review process.  I appreciate
    all the interest in helping out with the discussion,
    but we're done now ... really!

    Anyone with suggestions for additional changes needs to
    write up a separate Internet-Draft.

    +1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Sat Jan 18 11:19:06 2003
12217 messages in chronological order