    Re: iSCSI: Minor Comment on CHAP_N

    I've added a comment about this to 7.2 _ It will show up tomorrow. Julo

    For some of the authentication methods a key specifies the identity of the iSCSI initiator or target for authentication purposes. The value associated with that key MAY be different from the iSCSI name and SHOULD be configurable (e.g, CHAP_N - see Section 10.1.4 Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) and SRP_U - see Section 10.1.3 Secure Remote Password (SRP)).

    Steve Senum <ssenum@cisco.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    08/14/2002 01:11 AM