    No Subject

    Hello All,
        As per the draft definition of F-bit explained in
    the iSCSI SCSI command PDU section..."F-bit should be
    set to 1 when no unsolicited data follow the command
    PDU".
        My interpretation of the above statement is:
        F-bit in the command PDU is to be set to 1 by the
    initiator only if solicited data needs to be sent to
    the Target and should be zero for Unsolicited data
    transfer.

        My question:
        If I need to send only immediate
    data:..[dataxferlen <=
    MaxRecvPduLen,InitalR2t=True,ImmediateData=True]....What
    should be the F-bit set to????.
        Should it be set to ZERO[because IMMEDIATE DATA
    ONLY[InitialR2t=True,ImmediateData=True] falls as one
    of unsolicited data transfer type] or should it be set
    to ONE[because no unsolicited data follows the command
    PDU]????

    Regards,
    Prashanth