    Re: StatSN wraparound; 2 typos

    Tony,

    For the difference between regular modulo arithmetic  and serial number arithmetic it would be helpful to have a glimpse at the referred RFC.
    We sue regular modulo arithmetic whenever we don't have to define an interval (order?)  and serial where we have to.

    Thanks for the typos.

    Julo

    "Tony Battersby" <tonyb@cybernetics.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu