    iSCSI: Check Condition and Residuals

    I think Julian's point is that the use of sense data
    vs. transport support to return residual counts for
    CHECK CONDITION is in T10's domain to specify, and
    we ought to leave it to T10, but warn implementers
    that it would be wrong to assume that iSCSI residuals
    will only show up when GOOD status is returned.

    +1 (508) 249-6449            FAX: +1 (508) 497-8018

Last updated: Fri Aug 09 10:18:54 2002
11585 messages in chronological order