    iSCSI: iSCSI Draft 15

    Hello all,

    iSCSI draft 15 is now out.

    Thanks to Julian and everyone participating for all their hard work in producing this draft of the document.

    WG last call is planned to be announced on this document in the next day or two.

    Before we do that though, David and I would like to ask everyone who has contributed WG last call comments on the initial last call period to review the document, and make sure that your comments have been addressed.

    Note:  This does not mean that you comment was accepted, but simply that there was discussion, if needed, and that it was processed.

    This is not intended as a slight to Julian, but simply due to the fact that there were so many last call comments, we want to make sure that none slipped through the cracks…

    If there are any outstanding issues from the first WG last call, please let David and I know immediately.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth Rodriguez and David Black,

    IPS WG co-chairs

Last updated: Fri Aug 09 08:18:53 2002