    RE: questions about fcip

    	This allows implementations to avoid head of queue
    	blocking of high priority transmissions, including
    	the control functions.  Examples include allowing separation
    	of class F (control services), class 2, and class 3
    	Fibre Channel data transfer services.  Not all devices
    	may choose to use multiple TCP connections.

    > 2. If there are multiple TCP connections in a FCIP link,
    > which entity is responsible for distributing  traffic among them.

    	This is defined in the FC-BB-2 document managed
    	by the T11 committee.  Basically, the responsibility
    	for implementing a device is divided between Fibre
    	Channel activities (implemented by the FC Entity) and
    	FCIP activities (implemented by the FCIP Entity).  The
    	FCIP Entity provides the multiple TCP connections and
    	the FC Entity chooses which ones receive which types
    	of data.  It also chooses how many are required for
    	a particular link and establishes only that number.

    	Hope that is some help.

    Robert Snively
    Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
    1745 Technology Drive