    RE: iSCSI: CHAP sequence

    Hi Steve,
         I understand what you are saying, In that case

    1) CHAP_N also happens to be the separate field, is it not required to
    be sent by the authenticator to initiator?

    2) If you go to the next statement in which it says like:
    "
       The initiator MUST continue with:
          CHAP_N=<N> CHAP_R=<R>
    "

      I think initiator is also required to return "CHAP_I" so shouldn't it
    be like :

    "
       The initiator MUST continue with:
          CHAP_N=<N> CHAP_R=<R> CHAP_I=<I>