    Re: iSCSI: DLB's [T.6] 2.3 iSCSI Session Types

    I completely disagree - and this is a thing that we debated repeatedly.
    I formally ask this to be closed, We don't want the discovery session
    as an alternative discovery mechanism. The IP protocol set has enough other (common)
    venues for this.

    Julo

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>
    Sent by: mbakke@cisco.com