    RE: questions about FCIP connection failure detection

    Yes, I will be bringing in some text specific to FC-BB-2 "entity" discovery.

    But, this text will not address how one discovers a TCP connection failure
    in the context below...

    See Don Fraser's thread which reflects the lastest text on this subject.

    Dave

Last updated: Fri Apr 26 16:18:23 2002
9815 messages in chronological order