    Re: Section 4.1 clarifications

    Julian Satran wrote:

    > And you where not very successful as many management tools have already their own representation.
    > Limiting the maximum decimal integer is the best practical solution now.

    Limiting the max decimal integer is a step in the right direction.
    So how about 32 bits for our decimal integer limit?  Remember,
    iSCSI should be supportable by a fairly simple device; management
    tools have a lot more processing power and code space available
    to convert decimal and hex numbers; make them to the work if
    they wan to represent it in a different way.  Besides, I have
    *never* seen a user interface for anything that represents something
    larger than 32 bits as decimal; it just doesn't make sense.

    --
    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke