    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 12:59 PM
    To: Michael Krueger
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu; iSCSI Team
    Subject: RE: Section 4.1 clarifications

    I could say that the use of decimal encoding for large integers is discouraged although I have a hard time understanding your point.
    Converting a large decimal does not seem to me as a space or time consuming operation.

    Julo

    "Michael Krueger" <michael.krueger@windriver.com>

    04/25/2002 10:34 PM
    Please respond to "Michael Krueger"