    From: John Hufferd [mailto:hufferd@us.ibm.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 10:59 PM
    To: Martins Krikis
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: Questions regarding text parameter 'Reject' and
    'Irrelevant' usage

    Lets see if we can avoid rehashing the issues around Boolean values.  This
    has been gone over and over on this list, and does not need to be redone in
    the last call.  Likewise the issues around Irrelevant.

    There may or may not be value around the rest of your statements, but lets
    not visit again  Boolean or Irrelevant .

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

Last updated: Wed Apr 24 19:18:23 2002
9774 messages in chronological order