    Re: Minor nit on changes to past versions

    The change is log is just a "memento".  It will not survive last call (not interesting for readers) and it was not meant to be a rigorous description of changes.
    If there are errors in it those are part of the history like anything else and as I said we should not rewrite it.

    Julo

    Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>

    04/19/2002 07:01 PM
    Please respond to Bill Studenmund