    -----Original Message-----
    From: Monisha Barooah [mailto:monishabarooah@myrealbox.com]
    Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:38 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Hi All,

    	As per my knowledge of the draft we can process only one non-immediate command per connection at one time. Is this correct??
    	And must support at least one immediate command (like task management commands) to be processed when a non immediate command is in progress in a connection. Please send me your comments on this.

    regards,
    Monisha.

Last updated: Fri Jul 05 15:18:57 2002
11139 messages in chronological order