    Re: iSCSI over TLS

    Peter,
      A very good point. I am not sure if the TOE vendors have plans of implementing IPSec and/or TLS. But allowing TLS as another mechanism is also going to increase the complexity on the TOE side. The more logic that is applied to the TOE the more expensive and difficult it is going to get.
       The TOE vendors take over the packet processing at layer 4 and hence is already fairly restrictive scale-wise. Adding TLS will make it more difficult. However, a good mix of TLS on software and a synergistic TOE can make a good combination. Hence I like the idea. I am not sure if any TOE vendors have any comment of this ???

    SG