    RE: iSCSI: current UNH Plugfest

    There is no reason why the Initiator needs to send commands in CmdSN order.
    The target should be able to queue up any out of order commands to the
    queuing capacity. As stated below the Target is responsible for delivering
    the commands for execution in the order specified by CmdSN.

    Dave

Last updated: Mon Nov 05 04:17:35 2001
7552 messages in chronological order