    From: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu [mailto:owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu]On Behalf Of
    shesha bhushan
    Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 6:55 PM
    To: sganguly@opulentsystems.com; somesh_gupta@silverbacksystems.com;
    ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: Question

    If we assumme that we are transferring scsi packets over the local LAN where
    there is no congestion, can we actually send the packets only on IP ???? I
    have read thru the some doccuments. But i havent got a clear picture. can
    you also suggest me how to go about in this ?????

    Thanks
    Shesha Bhushan S
    Research Assistant
    Arizona State University