    Re: iSCSI minimum PDU length

    no - the minimum mentioned includes only the data segment.  Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>
    Sent by: santoshr@cup.hp.com
    24-10-01 22:52
    Please respond to Santosh Rao

            To:     "Martin, Nick" <Nick.Martin@compaq.com>
            cc:     Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, ips@ece.cmu.edu
            Subject:        Re: iSCSI minimum PDU length

    Does the MaxRecvPDULength include the AHS length ?

    - Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao

Last updated: Thu Oct 25 03:17:44 2001