    Re: Question

    Shesha,

    SCSI is not a "reliable protocol".  It assumes a reliable delivery
    subsystem. That is what iSCSI does (as well as FCP, SPI, SBP etc.).

    This is why only two transports where considered (TCP and SCTP) and TCP
    was selected to start with due to its maturity.

    Julo

    "shesha bhushan" <bhushan_vadulas@hotmail.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    24-10-01 20:38