    Re: iSCSI: Text Request ITT/TTT

    Eddy,

    The format and usage of ITT and TTT are the same for all commands (and
    implementations can make use of this commonality).

    For text commands we just did not want to make an exception.

    On the long run we may find that today restriction of one text command per
    connection (that we introduced in order to avoid overlapping parameter
    negotiation contexts) could be removed (e.g. use a lock for negotiations
    and use other keys for actions).

    "Eddy Quicksall" <Eddy_Quicksall@ivivity.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    23-10-01 17:59