    iSCSI: how much "Desired Data Transfer Length" in R2T

    Please prepend the Subject line with the "iSCSI" String as shown in this
    note.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Subrahmanya Sastry K.V" <skotra@npd.hcltech.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 10/22/2001
    03:32:19 AM