    Re: iscsi : DataPDULength can differ in each direction.

    Dave,

    Implementation is not a session parameter :-)
    What do you mean by an implementation specific parameter?  Is it that every connection has a different implementation and they cooperate? Or do not cooperate?

    Julo

    Dave Sheehy <dbs@acropora.rose.agilent.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    08-10-01 20:14