    No Subject

    Oops - the examples are incorrect and I could have sworn that I've corrected this (as I've seen it myself).

    ____________________________
    Julian,
    Appendix D dealing with the Login/Text Operational keys has the following statement with regards to TargetName=<iSCSI-Name>:

    "The TargetName key may also be returned by the "SendTargets" text request (and that is its only use when issued by a target)."

    Yet in Appendix A, under Login Phase examples,  all the examples seem to end by the target sending the TargetName=<iSCSI-Name>.

    Which of these Appendix are correct? Can the Target send TargetName=<iSCSI-Name> keyword outside of a response to the "SendTarget" Command?

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

Last updated: Tue Jan 08 11:18:13 2002
8306 messages in chronological order