    RE: iscsi : iscsi parameter default values

    Folks,

    I posted it earlier on the wrong thread. Here it is. Thanks to Eddy for
    notifying me.

    I prefer that the default value for ImmediateData be set 'no'. This allows
    the initiators/targets, that support immediate data or not, to negotiate
    this value with minimal handshakes during login phase. I feel that
    discussions on the benefits of immediate data, complexity of implementing it
    etc, though
    useful, have gone off path, to determine what could be the default value.

    My vote is for the default value of 'Immediatedata' to be set as 'No'.

    Thanks

    Deva
    Adaptec