    RE: new iSCSI draft 08.txt

    Sure you can - Julo

    "Eddy Quicksall" <EQuicksall@mediaone.net>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    30-09-01 19:41
    Please respond to "Eddy Quicksall"

            To:        <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
            cc:
            Subject:        RE: new  iSCSI draft 08.txt

    Does this mean we can't "squawk" anymore?

    Eddy

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 7:44 AM
    To: internet-drafts@ietf.org
    Cc: bassoon@YOGI.PDL.CMU.EDU; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: new iSCSI draft 08.txt

    On  behalf of a group of authors from several organizations as part of
    the IPS working group  I submit a revision of an IETF-draft for
    immediate publication. It specifies iSCSI - a SCSI Over TCP protocol and
    the file name is "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.txt".  It completely replaces
    "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-07.txt".

    The draft can be found at:

    http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.txt

    There is also a pdf version that shows the changes from the previous
    version at:

    http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.pdf

    Julian Satran - IBM Research Laboratory at Haifa

Last updated: Mon Oct 01 03:17:34 2001
6900 messages in chronological order