    Re: ImmediateData Text Parameter Negotiation

    The default settings should be conservative. Anyone offering advanced features
    must be preapred to do extra work to offer the same and this involves having to
    explicitly negotiate those keys to set it to aggressive values.

    In keeping with other scsi models such as scsi mode page settings, defaults
    must always be set to conservative values.

    - Santosh

    "Wheat, Stephen R" wrote:

    > As both an iSCSI Target and RAID building blocks supplier, I agree with John
    > and Sandeep that ImmediateData=Yes as default.  In particular, for the very
    > reasons attributed to John below.
    >
    > Stephen

    begin:vcard
    n:Rao;Santosh
    tel;work:408-447-3751
    x-mozilla-html:FALSE
    org:Hewlett Packard, Cupertino.;SISL
    adr:;;19420, Homestead Road, M\S 43LN,	;Cupertino.;CA.;95014.;USA.
    version:2.1
    email;internet:santoshr@cup.hp.com
    title:Software Design Engineer
    x-mozilla-cpt:;21088