    RE: ISCSI: question about text command data

    • To: "ietf-ips" <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: ISCSI: question about text command data
    • From: "Buck Landry" <blandry@Crossroads.com>
    • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:21:31 -0500
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    The below might imply that I actually take a position on what should
    appear in the data segment after a key-value pair.

    I don't care much *what* goes in there, both approaches have good
    reasoning; I would just like to see it specified as 'exactly one', or
    'one or more', so there's no confusion.

    If we decide on 'exactly one' .. (are leading NULLs allowed?) .. that
    would seem to preclude using "double nulls" as Lee speaks of. (unless
    julian somehow takes that into account in his wording)

    regards,
    Buck