    RE: ISCSI: question about text command data

    • To: <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: ISCSI: question about text command data
    • From: "Lee Xing" <lxing@Crossroads.com>
    • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:23:26 -0500
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Agree with Santosh, Paul, Mark and Dev.  The statement on page 64 of
    v.07 "Every key=value pair (including the last or only pair) MUST be
    followed by null (0x00) delimiter." implies **one** null should be used.
    It's better to explicitly address that EXACTLY one null MUST be used to
    separate "key=value" pairs.  Also, using two nulls (0x00) after the last
    or only "key=value" pair is handy for programmers.

    Thanks.

    Lee
    Crossroads Systems, Inc.