    RE: Application for port-number (status)

    will keep you posted - julo

    "IANA" <iana@icann.org> on 14-09-2001 21:01:11

    Please respond to "IANA" <iana@icann.org>

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc:
    Subject:  RE: Application for port-number (status)

    Dear Julian,

    We have received your application.  Requests are reviewed in
    the order they are received.  Due to the number of requests we
    receive, it may take up to 15 working days to process your
    application.  We will contact you if further information is
    needed.

    Thank you,

    IANA