    Re: iSCSI: statSN during login

    Ayman,

    Unlike CmdSN, StatSN is per connection and for anything shipped (no
    immediate things here). I think that leaving it as it is  enhances
    regularity (no exceptions) and perhaps removing the "not necesarily needed
    stuff".

    Something like:

       Status numbering starts with the Login response to the first Login
       request (C=0) of the connection. The Login response includes an initial
       value for status numbering.

    in 1.2.2.2

    "Ayman Ghanem" <aghanem@cisco.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 10-09-2001 06:35:19

    Please respond to "Ayman Ghanem" <aghanem@cisco.com>