    Re: Marker negotiation

    Barry,

    I was not aware that we allow ranges - only individual values. The  range
    in the examples are there to indicate a possible range for the value and
    for each key there is a selection rule (usually the lower or higher).

    Julo

    "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net> on 06-09-2001 19:43:54

    Please respond to "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net>