    RE: iSCSI: reusing ISID for recovery

    It may be another OS running on the same machine or CPU complex or it could
    be an attack.
    In any case if the initiator is up and fine he can as well do logout.
    It is a rare enough event for us not to try to optimize.

    The reboot is the only case in which the initiator can't logout and about
    which we care.

    And I would like to remind you all that we where on this exact thread more
    tan 3 months ago (other players).
    I just restated the rationale for an (apparent) newcomer.

    Julo

    "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu
    on 25-08-2001 03:51:43

    Please respond to "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)"
          <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu