    Re: iSCSI: Option Preference (was Login Proposal)

    Steve,

    That would be the initiator's preference...accept a "none"
    or drop the connection.

    Marjorie's point is that conceptually user/IIN authentication
    would be controlled by the target (i.e. the server).

    Once the endpoints are authenticated (e.g. by IPSec), then
    ITN/IIN authentication will be driven by the server (target)

    This is analogous to a RAS scenario in ipsra,
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-03.txt)
    ( umm..please dont extend this analogy too far :-) )

    regards,
    -Sandeep