    Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-aboba-ips-iscsi-security-00.txt

    David,

    Could you comment on the intellectual rights issues
    here, particularly on AES-OCB, which will be mandatory
    according to this draft (Sec 2.1)

    http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/ocb/ocb-back.htm
    mentions the licensing terms for 802.11 products.

    Secondly, appendix tables A.5 and A.6 seem to indicate
    that AES-CTR+UMAC performance is better than AES-OCB.
    Has AES-OCB been chosen since it requires lesser keying
    material and memory ?

    thanks
    -Sandeep