    Re: Use of project identifiers in posting subjects

    Folks,
    Ralph Is right, in fact the "subject setting" is starting to get so casual
    that it is now very irritating.  Many of us receive many e-mails and need
    to respond to some at a different priority then others.  I was about to
    send the same request today, when I saw Ralph's message.  So with the
    knowledge that others fee the same way, let me stress that the message
    should  begin with iSCSI:, iFCP:, or FCIP:, or possibly IPS: if it applies
    to all.

    If you receive a message, without such a prefix, please just add it in your
    response.  Do not forward or respond using an un-prefixed message.   If the
    message morphs into a different area, as some have done, then change the
    prefix.

    Please, everyone help.
    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Ralph Weber <ralphoweber@compuserve.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 08/10/2001 06:10:48
    AM