    RE: iSCSI: SendTargets in login or FFP?

    Matthew:

    Interesting -- in draft 0.6 the label was IO, but it has been
    changed to LO in draft 0.7.  However, other parts of draft 0.7 still
    clearly indicate this is a per-connection parameter.  See for example,
    the description in Appendix C page 155 which says in the 3rd paragraph:

    "The use of markers is negotiable.  The initiator and target MAY
    indicate their readiness to receive and/or send markers during login
    separately for each connection."

    Furthermore, the definition of keys 19 (FMarker), 20 (RFMarkInt),
    21 (SFMarkInt) all contain the explicit statement:

    "This is a connection specific parameter."

    Therefore, I would conclude that the change of IO in version 0.6 to
    LO in version 0.7 is a typo, and should revert back to IO for these
    3 keys.

    Julian, is this correct?

    Thanks,

    Bob