    Re: Iscsi: Fault tolerance

    How exactly will the clients use the initiator on the server?

    Julo

    "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" <sbhagat@tripace.com> on 31-07-2001
    18:57:41

    Please respond to "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)"
          <sbhagat@tripace.com>

    To:   "'IPS Reflector'" <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    cc:
    Subject:  Iscsi: Fault tolerance

    Hi

    Consider a case where the clients of a Windows NT server are accessing the
    iSCSI target with iSCSI initiator driver installed  on the Windows NT
    server
    to access a ISCSI target on NET. So all the clients on this Windows NT
    server can share the iSCSI target of this server. In case the server goes
    down , will the clients still be able to access the iSCSI Target??

    I hope I have put my question peoperly. In case not then please feel free
    call me at +31 624685051

    Sincerely,

    Sanjeev Bhagat

    Tripace Europe