    Re: iSCSI: Reject, CmdSN, and DataSN

    Mallikarjun,

    We are talking past one another. My comment did not say anything about
    considering the rejected command as received rather than they may get the
    window closed as the rejects did not convey feedback.

    We will certainly take it up on the phone.

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> on 30-07-2001 03:50:53

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com