    Re: iSCSI connection recovery

    Er..I mixed up the terminology.  By "same connection", I meant
    "same CID" - so one could retry cmds ONLY on the new TCP connection
    with the same CID, after the old TCP connection had failed.
    This avoids having to change connection allegiance on
    the stuck commands, as part of connection logout.

    The main questions, however, were these :

    1) What is the effect of a CID logout on the status (statSN)
       cache ?  Can it be reused when the commands are retried ?
       (Think not..)

    2) After one does a login for recovery using an old CID,
       can new SCSI commands be issued on that new TCP connection.
       (though it bears an old CID identifier)

    -Sandeep